The rain has been pouring on and off over the past week and with a weather warning it looks set to stay around for a little while longer. Thankfully the May Birchbox came through the post which brightened things up and was a lovely treat to come home to.
This is my first ever Birchbox and I love it. My photos are quite dark (...the rain), but here it is:
The box is designed to be coloured in, and comes with colouring pencils too so you can get going on it straight away. Here's what came in my box:
- NUDE ProGenius Omega Treatment Oil
- CAUDALIE Vinoperfect Radiance Tinted Moisturiser in Light
- LIZ EARLE BEAUTY CO Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser + Muslin Cloth
- PARLOR by Jeff Chastain Moisturising Sea Salt Spray
- JELLY PONG PONG Caribbean Sun Bronzer Duo in Martinique
- LOLA BARCELONA Nail Polish in Rambla
- NUMBER 4 Lumiere d'Hiver Reconstructing Masque
- Colouring Pencils
My favourites so far are the Liz Earle cleanser and Caudalie tinted moisturiser.
For Jon's birthday I bought him the Birchbox Man Limited Edition Box. He loves it and it's a shame they don't do more boxes for men. He uses every one of the products in the box, and his favourite is the English Laundry Notting Hill cologne.